- We knit hats on round looms for adults and children in need.
- Become part of our smal group or knit at home on your own.
- It's fun and easy to do. Skill and creativity are not prerequisites. Anyone can learn to loom knit a hat!
- If you are interested in learning how to do this super easy ministry, TracyAnne Nickless is eager to share what she knows and learn new things in the process.
- Contact TracyAnne at 544-1948 to set up private lessons or join Happy Loomers on Tuesdays from 6:30 - 8:00 at the church.