Fridays from 1:00-2:30 pm at the church!
- We knit hats on round looms for adults and children in need.
- Become part of our small group or knit at home on your own.
- It's fun and easy to do. Skill and creativity are not prerequisites. Anyone can learn to loom knit a hat!
- If you are interested in learning how to do this super easy ministry, TracyAnne Nickless is eager to share what she knows and learn new things in the process. All ages welcome!
- Join Happy Loomers on Fridays from 1:00 - 2:30 pm at the church in the Library.