Our Church offers multiple ways to give.
“Each of you must make up your own mind about how much to give. But don’t feel sorry that you must give and don’t feel that you are forced to give. God loves people who love to give.” 2 Corinthians 9:7 CEV
1. Cash or check during a service
2. Pushpay (through our mobile app or through Pushpay online, link below)
3. Online using either Adventist Giving or Pushpay (links are below to your online preference)
4. Text the letters "RSDA" to 77977 and you will be text a secure link to give.
5. Mail check or money orders to the church
All of these options allow you to deposit your donations securely to the Richland Adventist Church. Our Treasury and Information Technology staff have enlisted the best security resources and are working with accredited electronic processors to ensure that this system is secure.
Click the button above and Adventist Giving will take you through the steps of setting up an online account.
Click the button above to give with the PUSHPAY giving program. You may also click either of the logos below to go get the app from the store of your choice or text RSDA to 77977 and a link will be sent to you.
If you have questions about our local budget or how the tithe & offerings are used in our church, please visit the following links:
Frequently Asked Questions concerning tithe & offerings
What is our tithe used for?